Windells Campbased on 0 reviews (review)
Camp Directors - Update this ListingCamp Location: 59550 E HWY 26, Sandy, Oregon, 97055, United States
Ages: 5 to 65 years old
Gender: Male and Female
Camp type:Day and Overnight
Cost (range): $1,000 - $2,000 a week
Camp's Description Windells Camp at Mt. Hood is the place for snowboard, skate and ski camps - winter, spring and summer. We host camps for kids and adults of all ages and abilities. With low coach to camper ratios, Windells is a stepping stone to the next level... your first turn/push or that trick that puts you on the podium.
Our main campus is the only private facility at any snowboard/skateboard/ski camp in the world. What does this mean? Similar camps are located in cities like Government Camp and Whistler where you can't tell the difference between campers and the general public. Our camp is for our camper, staff and invited guests only.
Adults who attend Windells Camp on Mt. Hood have the time their lives. We provide you with a camp host to facilitate the fun for the kid or teen in you, while offering the relaxation, the nightlife and social scene adults enjoy. At Windells the list of camp activities is endless. Whether it is a night out for sushi in Portland or a trip to the hot springs, adults enjoy a warm, friendly, encouraging environment. Unleash your full snowboarding, skiing and skating potential at Windells!
Parents can feel safe and relax, knowing that your child or teen will be having the time of their life while remaining safe and supervised in a positive way. Welcome to the site of the planets leading snowboard, ski, and skate camp - winter, spring or summer. Windells at Mt. Hood - "The "Funnest" Place On Earth!"
10 Things to know about Windells Camp
- Windells is the only snowboard/ski camp with its own private campus
- For 21 years Windells has been the leader in snowboarding camps
- Park and pipe maintained daily
- Skateboard campers at Windells take day trips to visit Oregon's legendary skate parks
- Every US Olympic medal-winning snowboarder has attended Windells
- Windells has camp sessions in the summer, winter and spring to help you progress year round
- Windells features poured concrete obstacles throughout the campus
- A majority of campers come back year after year
- Everyday campers enjoy the best coaching on the hill and a variety of activities in the afternoon and evening
- Windells is called the "funnest place on earth" for a reason