Dan Duquette Sports Academybased on 0 reviews (review)
Camp Directors - Update this ListingCamp Location: Hinsdale, Massachusetts, United States
Ages: 8 to 18 years old
Gender: Male and Female
Camp type:Day and Overnight
Cost (range): $500 - $1,000 a week
The Dan Duquette Sports Academy offers overnight and day camp 1 and 2 week session offerings for boys and girls ages 8-18 who are interested in learning baseball, softball, basketball, and life skills from distinguished college and professional coaches.
We have a summer camp for your son or daughter that is sure to meet their needs! Each camp format adheres to principles of Duquette Sports to teach fundamentals that make the game simple; so you can learn from the pros and have a great time! – We are proud to offer a staff-camper ratio of 1 to 5.
This summer we have scheduled 8 full weeks of camp programming for ages 7 to 18. Each camp is designed to provide your child with the repetitions that he or she needs to develop the game’s fundamental building blocks in a safe, well-supervised, fun environment that is ACA approved with a program tailored to meet your child's level of interest and experience.
Students enjoy a state-of-the-art training facility modeled after those built for Major League teams including 3 different sized ball fields, 4 basketball courts, volleyball court, horseshoe pits and 2 acres on spring fed fresh water lake.A special focus of the Academy is sports psychology and the vital role it plays in fostering a winning attitude and peak performance. Students participate in workshops and discussions that will better prepare them for life's challenges.
The Sports Academy also offers weekend baseball and softball tournaments for travel teams.
THE BEST TOURNAMENTS IN THE NORTHEAST!
- A facility designed after Red Sox Spring Training Complex
- Competitive Teams from across the Northeast - Over 250 Teams from 14 States & Provinces have participated in our tournaments.
- Major League style clubhouse: conference room, locker room, training room,
full-time certified trainer on staff
- Lake-front property with water access: swimming, boating, lifeguard on
- Cafeteria on site with award winning chef from Smith College
- Four lighted basketball courts and sand volleyball court
- On site housing – Each team is assigned a cabin that sleeps up to 18
people. Hotel room blocks are available for parents.
- Four professional fields manicured by grounds crew
- Bonding experience for all participants: campfire, wiffle ball, and
- Four game minimum with a potential fifth championship game.
- Awards given to the championship teams.
- Game balls and umpiring included in the team fee.
All Tournaments are open for enrollment unless posted as SOLD OUT.