Windsor Mountain Bridge Hawaiibased on 0 reviews (review)
Camp Directors - Update this ListingCamp Location: Various Locations, Hawaii, United States
Ages: 15 to 17 years old
Gender: Male and Female
Camp type:Day and Overnight
Cost (range): $1,000 - $2,000 a week
Be awed by glowing lava in
Bridge Hawaii 2008 offers an excellent opportunity for a motivated group of students to have tons of fun, put camp counseling skills into action, and study the concepts of leadership and group dynamics. Students who participate in the Bridge Hawaii program will:
• Work alongside Hawaiian peers to set up camp games and activities for local youth.
• Experience the natural beauty of three islands by land and sea—swim, surf, snorkel, and hike!
• Compare and contrast the environmental and political issues of each of the islands.
• Gain appreciation and respect for Hawaiian culture by helping to preserve the culture and land through service learning projects
• Discover how the non-native species of plants, animals and humans have changed, and are impacting the islands.
• Unveil the history of the islands.