Camp Glorieta for Boysbased on 0 reviews (review)
Camp Directors - Update this ListingCamp Location: Glorieta, New Mexico, United States
Ages: 7 to 16 years old
Camp type:Day and Overnight
Cost (range): $500 - $1,000 a week
We are glad that you have taken the time to find out more about our camps. The Rocky Mountains boast several camps, and it’s often hard to differentiate between the various programs. So, what makes our camps unique?
• Our camp philosophy is founded on growth…growing the whole child: physically, socially, mentally, and spiritually.
• Although 2008 is the inaugural year in New Mexico, our camps are built on 130 combined years of LifeWay Camp traditions in North Carolina (Camp Ridgecrest for Boys and Camp Crestridge for Girls).
• Our true emphasis is placed on the individual camper. We do not serve youth groups or large community groups in the summer. Our mission is to reach every camper and connect with them in a real way, providing a unique experience away from home.
• This individual emphasis is seen through our relational ministry to campers. We hire staff that have a desire to love kids as Christ loves them. Their charge is to reflect the character of Jesus so that campers not only hear about the Gospel but see it lived out.
• We offer a creative camp program with endless opportunities for fun and a chance to let kids be kids.
The strength of our camp comes from God being placed first in all that we do, continuing our long standing traditions, a mindset focused on safety, and the development of an unbelievably fun environment. Camp is focused on individual attention and building one-on-one relationships. We pull these components together to deliver a camp experience unlike any other.