Terms and conditions of use
InsideCamps.com is a Fox Den Solutions LLC product.
Ownership and Copyright
Except as otherwise indicated, the site, design, layout, and logo are the proprietary property of IC. An exception is content submitted by users or camp representatives. Images, logos, and camp information (descriptions) may be submitted and remain the property of the submitting organizations.
You are granted the right to create a text hyperlink to IC provided that the link does not portray IC in a false, misleading, derogatory, or defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use the IC logo without express permission of IC.
Submitting reviews and other information
You must be over the age of 13 to submit information on this site.
IC contains a review feature that allows you and other users to report their experiences and opinions about camps. You are responsible for these services and use them at your own risk. By using these features you agree not to post, upload, distribute, or transmit any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, photos, graphics, code or other material ("Content") that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- Content that, in the sole judgment of IC, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose IC or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
IC takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is IC liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, IC is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users on this site. Although IC has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, IC reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Site at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the Site at your sole cost and expense.
By posting or distributing content to this site, unless we indicate otherwise, you (a) grant IC a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such content throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; (b) grant IC and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose; and (c) represent and warrant that (i) you own and control all of the rights to the content that you post or otherwise distribute, or you otherwise have the lawful right to post and distribute such content to or through the site; (ii) such content is accurate and not misleading; and (iii) use and posting or other transmission of such Content does not violate these site terms and will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.
Content submitted by users will be considered non-confidential and IC is under no obligation to treat such content as proprietary information. Without limiting the foregoing, IC reserves the right to use the content as it deems appropriate, including, without limitation, deleting, editing, modifying, rejecting, or refusing to post it. IC is under no obligation to offer you any payment for content that you submit or the opportunity to edit, delete or otherwise modify content once it has been submitted to IC. IC shall have no duty to attribute authorship of content to you, and shall not be obligated to enforce any form of attribution by third parties.
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the content by IC or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the content; and (d) you forever release IC, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against IC by virtue of any such moral rights.
Advertisements and Promotions
IC may feature advertisements and promotions from third parties on the site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than IC, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. IC is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of third-party advertisers on the site.
If you believe that material posted on this site infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, or that any link on the site directs users to another Web site that contains materials that infringes upon any copyright that you hold or control, you may contact us, fully explain your concern, and request the information to be removed. We post camp information in a effort to promote your camp and provide users valuable information. If you do not wish your organization to be a part of this site please let us know.
Contact us with copyright concerns.